Your definitive electronic thesis, integrating the corrections requested by the jury, must be sent via FileSender to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, within 3 months after its defense, even if it’s confidential.
You must bring the following documents to the scholarship department in order to obtain your diploma certificate:
- the distribution contract for the electronic thesis
- the proof of definitive electronic thesis deposit
- a discharge paper, taken from the library reception desk, stating that you are no longer in possession of documents belonging to the school
- if youb refuse to publish your thesis on internet, 1 printed copy of the thesis
After thesis deposit
Your thesis will be accessible on several websites depending on choices you've made:
- Michel Serres library's catalog (https://catalogue-bibli.ec-lyon.fr/ )
- French theses portal (http://www.theses.fr/ )
- French higher educational collective catalog (http://www.sudoc.abes.fr/ )
- European e-theses portal (https://www.dart-europe.org/basic-search.php )
- HAL thèses (https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/ ).