Every year, the Michel Serres library offers support and training actions on open science.
For example :
- HAL workshops
- HAL management tools workshops : X2hal, Haltools, OCdHAL, ExtrHAL, OverHAL...
- HALathon : one month to boost the archiving of publication files in HAL
- Closed Access : an educational escape game on open access
- Posters : preconceived ideas about open access
- Participation in the organization of study days during the Open Access Week
In addition to these actions, the library is also there to support researchers and laboratories on demand. Please do not hesitate to contact us to let us know about your specific training or support needs.