Your definitive electronic thesis, integrating the corrections requested by the jury, must be deposited on our server, within 3 months after its defense, even if it’s confidential.
You must bring the following documents to the scholarship department in order to obtain your diploma certificate:
- the distribution contract for the electronic thesis
- the proof of definitive electronic thesis deposit
- 1 printed copy of the thesis
- A discharge paper, taken from the library reception desk, stating that you are no longer in possession of documents belonging to the school.
After thesis deposit
Your thesis will be accessible on several websites depending on choices you've made:
- Michel Serres library's catalog (https://catalogue-bibli.ec-lyon.fr/ )
- French theses portal (http://www.theses.fr/ )
- French higher educational collective catalog (http://www.sudoc.abes.fr/ )
- European e-theses portal (http://www.dart-europe.eu/ )
- Multidisciplinary theses server (https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/ ).